Do you need documents to be translated into English so they can be submitted to the
UK Borders Agency to back up your immigration submission?
If so, we can provide an experienced and qualified translator to translate your documents. We are able to translate birth certificates, marriage certificates, academic results, professional qualifications or any other important documents required by the Agency.
In order for a translation to be accepted by the UK Borders Agency, the UKBA
requires that the translation:
• be dated
• include confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document
• show the full name and original signature of the translator or an authorised official of the translation agency
We provide you with a translation in the exact format needed by the UK Borders Agency and have had many years’ experience of having our translations accepted by them.
One document under 800 words – £80 + VAT (£96)
If you want to get additional documents which are in the same language translated at the same time, we give a 50% discount ie. £40 +VAT (£48).
Documents are completing within 6 working days. If a priority translation is required, we charge (to be added)
Longer documents are charged at a rate of £120 + VAT (£144) per 1,000 words
We can deliver the translation to you in various ways according to your preference:
• via Royal Mail recorded delivery
• sent by the DX document system to your solicitor
• sent via courier (at an extra charge)
• collected from our office in Slough.
Please click on the button below to request your translation. We will ask you to fill in a few questions and then we will be able to provide you with a quote.